Welcome once again to Eerdmans All Over, a Friday roundup of all the Eerdmans-related news, reviews, interviews, and other interesting online content we can gather in a given week.
Gospel Writing: A Canonical Perspective
Christ and Reconciliation
Renewing the Evangelical Mission
News from Eerdmans . . .
- We were delighted to welcome James V. Brownson, author of Bible, Gender, Sexuality to Eerdmans Bookstore yesterday. Video of the event will be up on our YouTube channel within the next few days.
- We celebrated our 500th post on EerdWord yesterday.
. . . and elsewhere.
- Jim West reviewed Francis Watson’s Gospel Writing: A Canonical Perspective on his blog, Zwinglius Redivivus.
- Jack Levison, author of Filled with the Spirit, wrote a blog post about Pentecost on HuffPost Religion.
- 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus was also reviewed this week by Phillip J. Long on his blog Reading Acts.
- Joel Watts shared his excitement about Watson’s Gospel Writing with us on his blog, Unsettled Christianity.
- Faith J. H. McDonnell wrote about her own experience with Alexander Ogorodnikov’s story and her appreciation for his new biography by Koenraad De Wolf, Dissident For Life. McDonnell’s essay was also published on Juicy Ecumenism.
- Publisher’s Weekly posted a review of Satoe Tone’s The Very Big Carrot, saying, “Tone’s rabbits and their humorously synchronized movements command attention on each spread . . .”
- C. Randall Bradley, author of From Memory to Imagination: Reforming the Church’s Music is currently on tour with the Baylor Men’s Choir in Kenya. You can follow their exploits here.
- H. W. Wilson, a division of EBSCO Publishing, has selected John Jensen Feels Different as a Children’s Core Collections Star Title.
Have we missed any news, reviews, or other online miscellany dealing with Eerdmans or EBYR books or authors from the last week? Please let us know in the comments. You also can post items on our Facebook timeline, mention us on Twitter (@eerdmansbooks or @ebyrbooks), or write to us directly: email@example.com.